Tuesday, March 9, 2010

INTERNSHIP FAIR GOES TO CAMPUS

Hi AIESEC !!!
Hi UGM and JOGJA !!!!

do you want to GO ABROAD?
do you want to have an international working experience?
do you want to work in SOCIAL PROJECT?
do you want to feel your LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE?
or do you want to give a POSITIVE IMPACT TO SOCIETY?


find out the answer by involving in GLOBAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM!!


AIESEC UNDIP will have an Internship Fair Goes To Campus

at Fakultas Hukum UGM (multimedia room)
11 March 2010 at 09.00-12.00 WIB

at FISIPOL UGM (seminar room)
12 March 2010 at 09.00-12.00 WIB

at Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis UGM (audio visual room)
12 March 2010 at 13.00-16.00 WIB

So guys if you are willing to feel your LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE, come on join with us at Internship Fair Goes To Campus AIESEC UNDIP to find out more info about GLOBAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM!!!

Don't miss it guys! Let's come with your friends FREE!!!

GO EXCHANGE !!

Aiesecly Yours,

For further information please contact:
Rochman: 085717263126

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.